Sunday, September 11, 2011

Update!

I can't wait till my IT Dept. returns from another wonderful trip-aka daughter, Lauren! Those of you that know me well know I'm not the best with technolgy and that is putting it nicely. I can't get anymore pictues to post and I can't tell you the number of requests I've had via phone and email that they are unable to post a comment. Hang tight, they return late tonight! She will check my progress on our boutique items very first thing. In between doing real estate this weekend I've stitched almost all the exteriors of the "Elite Totes" for our boutiques plus done a little design work on a new pattern. Because of my love for Mackenzie-Childs I'm doing a thistle wall hanging.
No more postings till I get the picture part solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment